What I'm Reading Wednesday 2/September

jill shalvis, just try me, book review

Just Try Me, by Jill Shalvis

I'm a huge fan of Jill Shalvis and I've read most of her books, at least the most recent ones (check here for the review of Second Chance Summer). This is one of her earlier romance novels (from 2006) and even though the cover threw me a bit off (I love the title, but the cover...I read this on the train to an from work and some of these covers are...too much), I was curious about it. 

I started reading it a couple of days ago and so far all I can say is that it has all the ingredients of a great Jill Shalvis book, but there is a missing link somewhere that I haven't been able to grasp yet. Or maybe it's just because it's an earlier work and the author hadn't honed all her skills yet. 

I'll post a complete review one I finish it. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your week, and happy reading!


Comments