What I'm Reading Wednesday 4/November

 
This week I'm posting two books instead of one.

I'm almost finished with Susan Mallery's All Summer Long. I've been reading several of the more recent books in the Fool's Gold series and I got curious about some of the older ones, so I chose this one first (since I'm not reading them in order anyway, I may as well just choose those that interest me the most...). While 'm thinking it's not the best in the series (from those I've read so far) it's still an enjoyable read.

As soon as the last page is turned, I already have Accidentally Hers lined up. I've never read anything by Jamie Beck before, but it caught my eye on Amazon's list of new releases and I've decided to give it a try.

 

I will post full reviews of both soon!

Happy Wednesday,

the book worm, book blog



Comments