What I'm Reading Wednesday 16/December

susan mallery, holly and mistletoe, books to read


When firefighter Jordan Haynes rescues Holly Garrett's mischievous cat, Mistletoe, from her burning apartment, he winds up in the hospital. Holly, a shy, innocent 28-year-old, feels so bad about Jordan's injuries that she stops by his hospital bed and begins visiting him at home, as well. Soon she's not only preparing his evening meals but also giving him sponge baths, and she definitely isn't prepared for the sexy glances Jordan throws her way or the feelings that he awakens in her.
Jordan knows that Holly is awkward and inexperienced, but there's something so bewitching about her, and he just can't let her be alone for Christmas. No, he can play the needy patient for as long as it takes to convince Holly to keep him company through the holidays—if not longer. 

I have my hands full with my Christmas reading list right now, but I couldn't resist adding one more book to the pile. Since Susan Mallery is quickly becoming one of my favorite romance authors, I wanted to try Holly And Mistletoe. After all, it's season appropriate, right? Review to follow in due course.

http://thebookworm2015.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/my-christmas-reading-list.html


Happy Wednesday,

the book worm, book blog


Comments